Friday, January 22, 2016

Homeschool

I have several passions including running, my kids, etc.  While training for this current marathon season I also started a Homeschool group.  My curious, vibrant LO needed more of an educational structure.  The thought of homeschool frightened me.  I am not a traditional teacher, and at first didn't know many other moms interested in homeschooling.  I researched, read and asked questions.  Our class formed.  Over time our group grew.  Now we are 9 strong.  Teaching children, especially your own, can be overwhelming but yet exciting.  But imagine 9 rightfully opinionated parents, moms specifically, all with the noble goal with providing the best education possible.  No small task let me tell you.  We are in our sixth month and still going through many growing pains. 

No comments: