Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Faux Fur Coats Wishlist


Lola Faux Fur coat - Spanish Moss

































Jane Faux-Fur Jacket
Jane Faux-Fur Jacket - NastyGal








 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

I have loved these gorgeous faux fur coats from afar. Actually there are many many more that I have researched but ran out of room to put in this blog.  Maybe this should have been called "Faux Fur Coats Wishlist I."  With the many designs, lengths and textures it is hard to narrow it down to one.  My husband might just find me snuggling the coat instead of actually wearing it outside.  Part of me believes that these coats (or at least the one I pick) will stand the test of time and will be able to be passed on to my future children.  If I do end up splurging I will call it an investment. Yes, an investment!

Real Cool Cat Jacket - ModCloth



















Wink Leidy Faux Fur Coat
Wink Leidy Faux Fur Coat - Shopbop.com


No comments: